The Kennedy Aquatic Center is a great opportunity for all outdoor water lovers to enjoy. The membership gives you the same great benefits of visiting the Kennedy Aquatic Center and much more.
To purchase a membership, please visit the Kennedy Recreation Center or call (734) 676-7172 for more information.
Aquatic Membership Benefits & Fees
Daily Gate Fees (Ages 5+)
*Residents: $5.00 (*Photo I.D. is required to obtain resident rates)
Children 4 and under are free.
Trenton Senior Citizens
Trenton senior citizen residents, ages 55+, are admitted free entry.
Resident Photo I.D. is required to obtain free entry.
After Hours Adult Lap Swim
The pool will remain open for adult lap swim from 7-8 p.m. on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for Aquatic members only. Show your membership card for access. Weather and event permitting.
Aquatic Center Schedule
Open swim sessions require that any child under 48 inches, and under 10 years of age be accompanied by a swimmer 16 years or older. Family activity sessions require anyone under 16 years old to be accompanied by a swimming adult over 18 years old. Sessions may be changed, shortened or cancelled due to participation, weather
conditions and special events. Resident I.D. Required.
In the event the facility is closed due to inclement weather or water contamination, no cash refunds will be issued. Patrons who have been swimming for less than one hour and have their receipt issued by cashier may request a pass for a return visit. Keep your receipt! No pool pass will be issued without a receipt!
There are no refunds of purchased Aquatic Center Memberships.
TRENTON KENNEDY RECREATION CENTER RULES AND REGULATIONS
The following rules and regulations have been established for the benefit and protection of all users of the Kennedy Recreation Center, to assure the safe operation of pool and rink facilities and to provide enjoyable recreation for all users.
- Members are required to present their card at the designated entry. Membership Cards are not transferable.
- The Recreation Department staff has the right to eject or refuse admittance to anyone not following the rules and regulations of the Kennedy Recreation Center.
- The Kennedy POOL may be closed at the Supervisor's or Head Guard's discretion due to inclement weather, capacity or unusual circumstances.
HEALTH AND SANITATION
- The POOL may be closed when deemed necessary for the health, welfare or safety of its patrons.
- All POOL users must take a shower before entering the POOL deck area. All POOL users must use foot bath upon returning to the POOL deck area.
- Any person having skin diseases, inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharges, or communicable diseases will not be permitted in the Kennedy Recreation Center.
- Spitting, blowing of nose, defecating and urinating in the POOL is prohibited.
- Food or refreshments may only be consumed in designated areas of the POOL and RINK.
- There is NO SMOKING allowed in pool area or inside rink.
- Glass or cans are not permitted in POOL area. Glass is not allowed in RINK.
- Running inside the rink, pool or rink locker rooms or pool deck is prohibited.
- Rough play, pushing, running, acrobatics, wrestling, yelling, jumping haphazardly, improper conduct causing undue disturbances in or about the Kennedy Recreation Center or any acts which would endanger any patrons are prohibited. Dunking, excessive splashing, snapping of towels or other improper conduct is prohibited in the POOL area.
- Only approved flotation devices may be allowed in the POOL for use by special handicapped patrons.
- Injuries occurring at the Kennedy Recreation Center must be reported to a staff person immediately.
- Pool and Rink capacity is limited.
- A child must be at least 10 years of age AND 48" tall gain access to pool or rink without an adult.
- Non-swimmers or weak swimmers are only allowed in the shallow area of the POOL. A swim test may be required for use of slide.
- The use of abusive or profane language or other improper conduct is prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs, or persons under the influence of alcoholic beverages or drugs are permitted.
- P.A. and office telephones are for business and/or emergency use by staff personnel only.
- Lounge chairs must remain in designated area of the POOL.
- Patrons are requested to leave their valuables at home. No checking of valuables will be handled by staff personnel. The City of Trenton cannot be held responsible for loss or theft of personal belongings.
- At any time, staff personnel may make requests of patrons that is not written explicitly in the rules. Please keep in mind that the staff has safety for you and all patrons as a primary consideration.
- During any time, a real or simulated emergency may occur at the Kennedy Recreation Center. During these emergencies, staff members may give directions to patrons. Please pay attention to the staff directions and stay clear of any persons involved in the emergency.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE KENNEDY RECREATION CENTER MAY BE GROUNDS FOR EXPULSION FROM THE FACILITY.